Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Lil Wayne Drop The World

pictures of Lil Wayne Drop The World, image of Lil Wayne Drop The World, photo of Lil Wayne Drop The World
Lil Wayne Drop The World
Lil Wayne Drop The World - : Lil' Wayne - Rebirth, NEW ALBUM 5. Paradise 6. Get a Life 7. On Fire 8. Drop the World feat. Eminem 9. Runnin feat. Shanell 10. One Way Trip 11. Knockout feat. Kevin Rudolf 12. The Price Is Wrong feat. Nicki Minaj
Lil' Wayne - Rebirth: Lil Wayne took some time out of his busy schedule promoting Tha Carter III (which is great, don't play games) to answer some fan questions. (via Max Silvestri) I have a question to ask Weezy: um, what? And I haveHe walks up, tells a woman to drop her panties, and then laughs and is like no lies, and then goes into a long incoherent lecture about the true beauty of his existence and how he feels about her. Just kidding. Weezy doesn't have a pick-up line to make
Lil Wayne Spits Truth Like Long, Rambling Fire - Music Related: Lil Wayne and just the other day i met a man under tree he was tryna get me to believe in world peace, so I was tryna get him just to keep it real brief, he said ok then he pulled out a gun and killed me, i fell on my back looking up at the As you noticed this made some parts hard to understand. Feel free to help me out with the lyrics and drop your corrections in the comments and I will update. Let me know what you think of Weezy's Look Out? Share and Enjoy:
Lil Wayne Look Out Lyrics : KillerHipHop.com: I Can Transform Ya / Chris Brown Ft.Lil Wayne38Swizz Beatz 49. Drop It Low / Ester Dean Ft.Chris Brown 50. God In Me(Remix) / Mary Mary Ft.Ne-Yo 51. Blame It / Jamie Foxx Ft.T-Pain 52. I Remember / Mariah Carey Ft.T-Pain Unstoppable / Kat Deluna Ft.Lil Wayne 10. Welcome To The World / Kevin Rudolf Ft.Rick Ross 11. Always Strapped(Remix) / Birdman Ft.Lil Wayne38Rick Ross38Young Jeezy 12. Turnin' Me On(Remix) / Keri Hilson Ft.Twista38T-Pain38Lil Wayne



0 comments:

Backlink Lists|Free Backlinks backlink Free Automatic Link Free Backlink Lists|Free Backlinks